Read Message
Donna M: His Mercy is More
I've never heard this song done quite like this, but I love it! I pray it will be a blessing to those who listen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=OfqeilIXpMc&list=RDUCnoACuhJhY&index=3
- Date:
Donna M: Re: His Mercy is More
Well, I'm obviously doing something wrong, because, as you probably know by now, it didn't work. I know the link ended differently than Richard said it should, but I'm not sure what I did to make that happen. I'll quit trying to send things until I can figure this out. Please accept my appologies.
- Date:
Christine C: Re: His Mercy is More
Well, it worked, but I had to search for the song. In other words, somehow, the link you posted was the link to you tube, and not the direct link to the song.
Not sure what's going on there.
Christine
- Date:
Richard Wells: Re: His Mercy is More
Let's see if this one works.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfqeilIXpMc&list=RDUCnoACuhJhY&index=4
- Date:
Donna M: Re: His Mercy is More
Richard, I don't understand why that worked, because it wasn'tthe ending you told me I should look for. However, if it works, I'll go with it next time, but how did you find the correct link? You can reply to me privately if you want to.
- Date:
Richard Wells: Re: His Mercy is More
Hey Donna: I'll post here, because it will be edifying to anyone doing this successfully. After the link is copied and pasted, before sending, check to make sure that the link is on one line and has no spaces in it. I found a space and a line break on your link. When I removed those, it worked perfectly.
- Date:
Abbie Taylor: Re: His Mercy is More
Richard, that worked. Donna, this is a beautiful song. Thanks to you both.
- Date: