Read Message

Donna M: A New Song From Forever Be Sure

https://www.youtube.cI'm hoping this works. It's been a while since I've tried putting anything up here, so I might have missed a step, but, here goes!

om/results?search_query=Forever+Be+Sure%2C+What+Do+We+Do

Date:

Richard Wells: Re: A New Song From Forever Be Sure

Donna: You pasted the link and then write in the middle of it, you wrote some text that made it unrecoverable. Is this what you are trying to get us to hear?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry9f-2YkkUo.

Date:

Donna M: Re: A New Song From Forever Be Sure

Yes, Richard. Thank you for posting it. I guess I've forgotten the process involved in posting things here. Once I get past Alt-d to get the link, I'm lost. Is it just control-v to paste it?

Date:

Richard Wells: Re: A New Song From Forever Be Sure

Donna: It is ALT+D whil the song is actually playing, then CONTROL+C and then you are ready to compose your forum message and paste it in.

Date:

gina a: Re: A New Song From Forever Be Sure

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Donna M: Re: A New Song From Forever Be Sure

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

gina a: Re: A New Song From Forever Be Sure

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: A New Song From Forever Be Sure

Listen to this voice message.

Date: