Read Message
gina a: your newest song from forever be sure
- Date:
Connie Grace: Re: your newest song from forever be sure
- Date:
Donna M: Re: your newest song from forever be sure
The silly thing is that I found the song on Youtube, but couldn't make the link work. I think I've forgotten the exact process to go through in order to post a link on Youtube. If you want to hear it, you can look for "What Do We Do" (without the quotes), on Youtube, and you will at least be able to hear it. The album it comes from is fabulous. It's called "Exulted You Will Be". I can't tell you how many times I've listened to it already. I heard it is on several Internet platforms, but I know for a fact that it's not on Amazon Music, because I checked with Alexa. If you can't find it, let me know, and I can send you each song as an attachment in an email, and you can put it in your downloads file. This goes for anyone else reading this who might be interested.
- Date: