Read Message

Donna M: Forever Be Sure, "Up And Away"

I hope this one works!

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Forever+Be+Sure%2C+Up+And+Away

Date:

Donna M: Re: Forever Be Sure, "Up And Away"

I give up! I thought I did that right this time. What happened?

Date:

Richard Wells: Re: Forever Be Sure, "Up And Away"

Donna: You are posting the search query instead of the link to it. Get it playing first, then ALT+D, CONTROL+C and finally paste into the forum message.

Date:

Donna M: Re: Forever Be Sure, "Up And Away"

Thank you! I'll try again with another song when I get the chance.

Date:

gina a: Re: Forever Be Sure, "Up And Away"

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: Forever Be Sure, "Up And Away"

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Richard Wells: Re: Forever Be Sure, "Up And Away"

Donna: It didn't play automatically, but this one should.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYjcM-am-hk

Date:

gina a: Re: Forever Be Sure, "Up And Away"

Listen to this voice message.

Date: