Read Message

gina a: burl ives uncloudy day

a discussion about this song came up on another forum. i'm going to try doing what richard said to do and i am going to send the song in the subject line to this forum. hopefully it's on youtube and i hope i can do this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHp9nLPtpjM&list=RDjHp9nLPtpjM&start_radio=1

Date:

gina a: Re: burl ives uncloudy day

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: burl ives uncloudy day

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: burl ives uncloudy day

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

gina a: Re: burl ives uncloudy day

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Scott D: Re: burl ives uncloudy day

Well Gina, with all of that flipping and flopping I think you might as well jump!

Date:

Donna M: Re: burl ives uncloudy day

I loved it! I may see if the ladies at my church who sing with me want to do it sometime as a special. Thanks for sharing! Sometimes, mistakes turn out pretty good! :)

Date:

Scott D: Re: burl ives uncloudy day

Gina, you did it magnifigantly, and I love, love, love it! Thank you!

Date:

Scott D: Re: burl ives uncloudy day

Okay, sorry for that mistake!

Date: