Read Message

Scott D: Count Down

Well I'm afraid that I've already wasted my opportunity, but I'll put out the question anyway! Can anyone tell me if there's a way to listen to a SXM count down via Alexa, and if there is, how is it down? Over this past weekend, on 60's on 6 they had a great count down of instrumental hits, and I would love to be able to hear it from start to end, but when I asked my Alexa to play it a few times each time I was told that it couldn't play this play list.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: Count Down

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Christine C: Re: Count Down

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Scott D: Re: Count Down

Thank you for this information.

Date:

Scott D: Re: Count Down

Oh, thank you! I loved the top 40!

Date:

gina a: Re: Count Down

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Scott D: Re: Count Down

Okay, thank you! I figured that they were because I listen to SXM in my room, on the device.

Date: