Read Message
bigmike: The Girls in the Dark
The Girls in the Dark
By
Avery Bishop
Narrated by
Brittany Pressley
A gripping and binge-worthy suspense thriller
Twenty years ago, my twin sister and I were abducted. Only I survived. Or so I thought…
The night I escaped from our abductor was the last time I saw my sister. I’ve never forgiven myself for the fact that I made it out and she didn’t. By the time the police found where we were held, there was no sign of her. Or the man that took us.
I’ve spent decades trying to forget that I couldn’t save my own sister. But on the anniversary of our abduction, I find a black rose on my car. There’s no one in the parking lot, but I know it’s a warning. My stomach churns to think it could be from the monster who held us captive all those years ago, wanting to take back what he believes is his.
But as I stare at it, I wonder if someone else may have left it: my sister. I always thought she died in that room, but what if she escaped? And if it’s her, and the truth of what happened the night I got out comes to light, will it destroy everything?
An addictive and breathtaking thriller, packed with nail-biting tension and a shocking final twist, The Girls in the Dark is perfect for fans of Jessica Knoll, Mary Kubica and John Marrs.
©2026 Avery Bishop
Release date
24-04-26
Language
English
Format
Unabridged Audiobook
Length
10 hrs and 37 mins
Publisher
Hachette UK - Bookouture
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/eqvcb8tg8b5hzzmxpc4it/Avery-Bishop-The-Girls-in-the-Dark.zip?rlkey=ps9l254b0e8jtsory1ykoqf1a&dl=1
- Date: