Read Message
bigmike: I think I have already shared the first 3 books in this Game Lit series by Mac
I think I have already shared the first 3 books in this Game Lit series by Macronomicon. Here is book 4, Apocalypse: Quest System 4.
Book description for Apocalypse: Quest System.
Jebediah Trapper is a ticking time bomb.
After sort of saving the day months ago, he's got a nuclear bomb attached to him in the Fate Dimension, where magic and potential collide.
Jeb just wants to defuse himself before he collapses into a sickly pile of green goo or ignites in a city-destroying blast.
There's just one problem: The world doesn't slow down because you've got a nuclear hangnail. Mab, Queen of the Fae wants him for unknown, yet most likely sinister reasons. A mysterious, abhorrent entity is making him an offer he can't refuse, and the undead are getting organized.
The bomb can wait...right?
Download link for Quest system, book 4.
https://od.lk/d/MjhfNTA0MzQxMjFfcFA2QVU/4%20Apocalypse%20Quest%20System.zip
folder link containing 4 books in The Stitched Worlds System by Macronomicon.
https://od.lk/fl/MjhfNTQxNjQ5OF9uQ2Jkbg
- Date: