Read Message

Rose Combs: MacFee!!

Got the renew message this morning, only two days from the last one. I have been trying to remove this since July 2023 and it refuses, tried the supposed removal tool on the site but after I filled in info it wanted me to do something with a picture I could not see or hear so that was a bust.

The product is NOT, NOT Accessible and I do not want to renew it if I cannot use it. How can I get rid of it if add/remove programs does not work or their removal tool shows a picture without access? I don't really want to use the registery but will if given precise instructions.

This is more than annoying, every other day haveing to tell it uninstall but it won't is ridiculous!

I never asked for this particular program knowing it was not accessible so why can't I get rid of it forever?

Date:

Richard Wells: Re: MacFee!!

Rose: Microsoft Accessibility desk will get this done for you. Call 1-800-936-5900 and they can do it through quick assist.

Date:

Rose Combs: Re: MacFee!!

Not the best option for me, using the phone and computer at the same time with hearing loss is difficlt. Other suggestons? Sorry, using phone and computer at the same time is prblematic for me,.

Date:

Hi Rose: In order for me or anyone else to help you, we would need to interact with you at least at first on the phone and the computer at the same time. Once we set up a voice over IP connection with you, then we could talk to you while we look at your computer without using the phone.

Date:

Not at all helpful as I can't use the speaker phone and can't listen when the computer is talking.

Like usual, I suppose this is how life goes for me!

Alone, alone! No assistance only leave for Bible Study wit elderly folks who can't figure out ow to lock their care or unlock it with electronic key fob. They can't send attachments witout me talling them how to do it without a mouse. No real help there.

Cousin takes me to docor, dentist on her time not mine, and to get nails done which she believes is an essential part of life, I go along just to go some place.

So shoot me, if this is life I want to be done and it is more than computer issues that makes me feel that way.

Prayer isn't helplping with other issues either.

Getting old alone isn't for sissys.

Date:

Marti B.: Re: MacFee!!

Rose. Would it help if you put your phone on speaker? Then you would be hands free to talk, listen and follow instructions from help or assistance.

Date:

Is there a way to actually save a message with a phone number or must I try to write it down when numbers never stay in my memory for long. I am the lady who once had to call information for my own phone number once!

Date:

Rose: You could copy the message with the phone number you need and paste it into Notepad or your favorite Word Processor.

Date: