Read Message

Alicia K: Adding new titles

I feel like this app used to be really good about adding titles as soon as they were released, but I'm hearing about some Netflix documentaries that came out that aren't on here. They aren't on audiovault yet, either, which has also slowed their progress on adding titles. The audio vault team also never answers emails anymore. Does anyone know of anyone else I could contact?

Date:

Shawn Bever (Pneuma Solutions Staff): Re: Adding new titles

Hi Alicia,

We don't have any control over when media becomes available. If we can't source it, we can't add it to our database. The fact that Audio Vault doesn't have some of the media you're looking for is an indication that those shows probably haven't become available yet.

Date:

Wade T: Re: Adding new titles

There's a good amount of things that are on the vault that sarah doesn't have yet. I discovered that the Institute is on the audio vault, but not on zero. I'm talking about the TV series.

Date:

Shawn Bever (Pneuma Solutions Staff): Re: Adding new titles

Thanks for letting us know. If we can get it we'll post it.

Date: