Read Message
Lelia S: A weird email I got in my samobile.net junk folder
Hi, so as the subject says, I got an email from it@samobile.net It said something about an envoice. I haven't opened it at all but have kept it. Has anyone else received this? Should I just delete it?
- Date:
Connie Grace: Re: A weird email I got in my samobile.net junk folder
I have received those kind before and I do just delete them.
- Date:
Zoraida Morrison: Re: A weird email I got in my samobile.net junk folder
That sounds like junk to me. One thing I would like to suggest here is for all of you users to become familiar with the legitimate addresses of friends or companies you deal with, such as the addresses of Serotek/Pneuma Solutions. Some junk mail addresses look very close to the real thing, such as the one posted on this thread by Lelia.
- Date:
Shawn Bever (Pneuma Solutions Staff): Re: A weird email I got in my samobile.net junk folder
That email definitely didn't come from Pneuma Solutions. It's a phishing attempt, so you should delete it. The advice given by other users in this thread is useful and worth following.
Shawn
- Date:
Sky M: Re: A weird email I got in my samobile.net junk folder
Yes, Deleteing the email I would say is very important for sure. Watch out for scams
- Date: