Read Message

Tony Sohl: NLS Humanware E-reader and Sero

Hi what is the status of the use of the Humanware NLS E-reader? I know Mike Calvo was trying to get one and play with it and try to program sero to work with it as a Braille display.

Currently the NLS Humanware e-reader does not work as a Braille Display for sero and it would be nice to get that working.

Date:

Shawn Bever (Pneuma Solutions Staff): Re: NLS Humanware E-reader and Sero

As far as I know, nothing has changed in terms of braille support in Sero and System Access.

Date:

Tony Sohl: Re: NLS Humanware E-reader and Sero

Hi sero does not see the e-reader at all. I will try again and let you know if it works. Does it work with the cable option or is ti only work with bluetooth?

Date:

Richard Wells: Re: NLS Humanware E-reader and Sero

If it works, it will only be with Bluetooth. Its USB protocol is not HID compliant.

Date: