Read Message

trulytechie: Where do I go to setup my email

Hi, I have forgotten where to go to setup my email
Can someone point me in the right direction please
Thanks in advance

Date:

Richard Wells: Re: Where do I go to setup my email

I would love to help you, but your question is too vague. What Email do you want to set up?

Date:

trulytechie: Re: Where do I go to setup my email

Hi Denise, I would like to set up my email unfortunately I don’t. I’m not sure I remember what it is unless you’re way to go to set it up.

Date:

catstail97: Re: Where do I go to setup my email

Do you recall what your email address is? I might be able to help you. Feel free to write me privately or send a voice message. Please keep in mind that I might not be able to respond in a very timely manner, as it is Labor Day weekend, but I will do so as promptly as I can and will do my best to help you get your email set up.

Take care,

La Gatita

Date: