Read Message

Shawn Bever (Pneuma Solutions Staff): Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge fail to start when using System Access

Many of you may have already encountered this issue. While running System Access, attempts to open Google Chrome or Miccorsoft Edge will fail, either by not starting or by displaying an error message about Microsoft Visual C++.

Until we resolve this issue, please use Firefox as your browser. Use an alternate screen reader to open either Chrome or Edge and go to firefox.com. Search for a link named "Get Firefox" . This link will download the Firefox installer to your downloads folder. Run the installer, and if asked, set Firefox as your default browser.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing, and will post an update to let you know when this has been fixed.

Shawn

Date:

Kim L: Re: Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge fail to start when using System Access

Thank you for this post. I was wondering if it was just my problem.

Date:

Wesley M: Re: Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge fail to start when using System Access

There two computers in my house and we are having the same problem. This is an inconvvenience. I hope this can be fixed soon.

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge fail to start when using System Access

No problems here today. Beth

Date:

Matt C (Pneuma Solutions Staff): Re: Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge fail to start when using System Access

Hi all,

We just posted an update, version 3.7.208, that fixes this problem. Please let us know if you have any problems with this update.

Matt

Date:

James M: Re: Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge fail to start when using System Access

Thanks Mat

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge fail to start when using System Access

i HAVE not tried either, but have not found any up dates.
It has always said when their is one.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge fail to start when using System Access

It may it may take a while to come down. I just got the update today on my laptop.

Date:

Shawn Bever (Pneuma Solutions Staff): Re: Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge fail to start when using System Access

An email went out about the update on August 5th or 6th.

Date:

Sebby: Re: Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge fail to start when using System Access

Odd, I didn't get an email. Fortunately, I drop in here to catch up. As I only use my sub for Sero and DocuScan, I wouldn't run into this anyway.

Are the downloadable installers affected? If they are, I'd better grab them.

Cool that it's being maintained, even a little bit.

Date:

lauropurcil1955: Re: Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge fail to start when using System Access

FYI
I have no problem here! I am a lifetime subscriber.

Date:

Kim L: Re: Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge fail to start when using System Access

Thank you for the fix. All is working here now.

Date:

Vicki B: Re: Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge fail to start when using System Access

Thank you so much! I was wondering why I couldn't go to any websites, and was afraid something was wrong with my computer. Now, with your update, it's working great again.
Vicki

Date: