Read Message

Scott D: EMail Filters

Within the last couple of days after I've sent out an email that I have been sending out to those within my address book now for quite some time, I have been receiving a message from Numa Solutions/Email Filters, saying that it is considered bulk email, and when I try to reply to this the return address begins with no reply. When, and why, did I begin receiving this message? If it is you, Numa Solutions, why isn't your name within the return address?

Date:

Scott D: Re: EMail Filters

The address is noreply@mailroute.net, it doesn't seem to be legit.

Date:

Sebby: Re: EMail Filters

The Sero email domains, sero.email and mysero.net, are hosted by Mailroute. It sounds like you've somehow triggered a spam filter with your outgoing email. if it's legitimate mail and your recipients haven't complained about it, it could just be a temporary glitch that will eventually clear itself up. Try again later.

Date:

Scott D: Re: EMail Filters

Thank you!

Date:

Shawn Bever (Pneuma Solutions Staff): Re: EMail Filters

Mailroute may have changed their anti-spam filtering policies. If you're sending out to a large number of people in your address book at one time, the number of messages being sent over a short period of time could be triggering the filter. You may want to consider sending out smaller groups of emails with a few minutes between each group.

Date:

Scott D: Re: EMail Filters

Thank you, can do! It seems to have cleared itself up!

Date: