Read Message

Scott D: Unable To Open Links

Also, within the same period of time which I've been experiencing the other problem, I'm having no luck at opening links from many of the addresses I receive materials from on a regular basis. Not that one has anything to do with the other, I just find it odd that the 2 problems are here at the same time!

Date:

Shawn Bever (Pneuma Solutions Staff): Re: Unable To Open Links

What happens when you try to open a link?

Date:

Scott D: Re: Unable To Open Links

As far as I am able to tell, nothing! It freezes up! I have just enough vision in order to know that it seems to go to the targeted link, but even after I wait for a period of time nothing happens!

Date:

Shawn Bever (Pneuma Solutions Staff): Re: Unable To Open Links

This might be related to the issue that was recently reported and fixed, having to do with issues opening Edge and Chrome.

Please try doing a system repair for System Access and Sero by going to "Manage Machines" in "My Account". Make sure to select your computer from the lisst before navigating to the "repair" button.

Date: