Read Message

Tylaher D: Nude to the feed, wanting to say hello

Good evening everyone my name is well you can just call me t. I recently started using Sero and came across these feeds and figured I’d post my own message just to I don’t know. Get a feel of what’s going on here. Anyways, I hope you’re having a great night.

Date:

lauropurcil1955: Re: Nude to the feed, wanting to say hello

Welcome

Date:

trulytechie: Re: Nude to the feed, wanting to say hello

Hello, nice to meet you. I’m Tisha; however, my tag is: TrulyTisha.

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: Nude to the feed, wanting to say hello

Welcome.
I have ben on here for many Years and love it, hope you will also.

Date:

lauropurcil1955: Re: Nude to the feed, wanting to say hello

Dear Fellows,
I am looking for the site where I can find the Holy Bible.
My memory had been not good thus, I have to request for this information.
Thanks in advance for your help,
Lauro

Date:

Shawn Bever (Pneuma Solutions Staff): Re: Nude to the feed, wanting to say hello

Hello T, welcome to the Sero Users Forum!

Date:

catstail97: Re: Nude to the feed, wanting to say hello

Hi T,

Welcome to the network!

You can call me La Gatita, or LG for short. I hope you're having a wonderful time on here. This is an awesome network with awesome folks. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

LG

Date:

Alicia K: Re: Nude to the feed, wanting to say hello

Welcome! I don't post on here or browse this section too often, but I should!

Date: