Read Message
Scott D: Sero Downloads Have Disappeared
Some time toward the end of last week, or over the weekend, the 8 items I had in the Sero downloads have disappeared. A few months back a worker did separate things into 2 different areas for me away from Sero, but I did still have these 8 items where I was accustom to them being on Sero. I checked my recycle folder, and it's empty. Any ideas where to look?
- Date:
Shawn Bever (Pneuma Solutions Staff): Re: Sero Downloads Have Disappeared
Hi Scott,
If the files aren't showing up in Downloads in Sero, They're most likely no longer on your system. Even if you could locate them in File Explorer, you wouldn't be able to play them because they can only be played with Sero - other media players cannot play them.
- Date:
Richard Wells: Re: Sero Downloads Have Disappeared
Hey Scott: My downloads disappeared as well. However, it is no big deal. All I had to do was go to recently played and redownload what I wanted.
- Date:
Scott D: Re: Sero Downloads Have Disappeared
Thank you Shawn and Richard! Richard, I think you've solved it for me! I went to the recently played, and there were some things that I didn't recall, but they probably are the ones I thought that I'd eventually get to them if I downloaded them! Thanks again for your help fellows!
- Date: