Read Message

Eddie S: Voice Chat Feature

Hello, Everyone!
I'm wondering if I have to subscribe to Sero in order to gain access to the voice chat rooms, which now appear empty. I'm using my fourteen day free trial now. Thanks in advance.
Eddie

Date:

Eddie S: Re: Voice Chat Feature

I'm still waiting for an answer to this question.

Date:

Richard Wells: Re: Voice Chat Feature

Eddie: Voice Chat is available to trial users. There just is not any activity there now. Feel free to start one and invite people here.

Date:

catstail97: Re: Voice Chat Feature

Hi Eddie,

I don't think you have to subscribe, no. The voice chat is super awesome, but no one seems to use the rooms anymore.

That said, the socializer seems to be how people connect these days. Are you using this platform on Windows or simply on iPhone/android/Mac?

Take care, La Gatita

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: Voice Chat Feature

Hi, Eddie, welcome to Sarah. The chat rooms aren't being used much anymore. So, it doesn't matter whether you're subscribed or not. But I hope you will subscribe if you can. In my forum, Abbie's alcove, we talk about just about anything. You'd be welcome to join us there.

That was supposed to say welcome to SERO. I'm dictating on my iPhone, and sometimes I swear the dictation is deaf. lol!

Date:

Eddie S: Re: Voice Chat Feature

Abbie, thank you for your invitation. What category is your chat room under?

Date:

David M: chat roomsRe: Voice Chat Feature

I will visit the welcome lobby Friday at 6:30 central time Feel free to come in and we'll talk.

Date:

Richard Wells: Re: Voice Chat Feature

Eddie: Abbie's Forum is not a chat room. It is a text and voice forum. The direct link to it is:
https://secure.samobile.net/forums/main.html?forum=1307

Date:

Shawn Bever (Pneuma Solutions Staff): Re: Voice Chat Feature

Richard, thanks for posting that direct link to Abbie's Alcove.

Date: