Read Message

Marcus G: system access cannot read the table of channels on pluto.tv ???

hit enter on live tv after you go to pluto.tv with NVDA you'll find a list of 430 channels you can hit enter on but system access doesn't see the table? this is true for either google chrome or fire fox in windows 10 :-(

Date:

Zoraida Morrison: Re: system access cannot read the table of channels on pluto.tv ???

Is MicroSoft still updating Windows 10? I thought support for this operating system had ended.

Date:

Shawn Bever (Pneuma Solutions Staff): Re: system access cannot read the table of channels on pluto.tv ???

System Access doesn't see that table because it's not coded as a standard table. I was able to access it using NVDA, but navigating was difficult. My attempt to use Narrator resulted me having to reboot my computer.

I wouldn't expect this to be something that will get fixed in System Access.

Date:

Marcus G: Re: system access cannot read the table of channels on pluto.tv ???

okey dokey yeah it was pretty hard since it threw me half way through the table row 200 but I do love pluto.tv so back to it i go :-)

Date: