Read Message
Abbie Taylor: Re: National Doctor Day and National take a walk in the park day
- Date:
Marti B.: Re: National Doctor Day and National take a walk in the park day
Abbie those two parks in your town that you describe are very nice. I know because Jess and I used to take advantage of the parks for a place to eat lunch and get away from tennis matches or baseball tounaments that we would attend when our kids were growing up and were involved in high school sports. that was in the years we lived in Cody. Cody and Sheridan's sports teams are both called the Broncs for rodeo horses.
Whenever we would be in Sheridan, I always remarked that Sheridan would be my choice of towns to live, if we would ever move from Cody. But we ended up moving to Powell, just 25 miles from Cody.
- Date: