Read Message

Abbie Taylor: April Fool

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Marti B.: Re: April Fool

Jess got me today with a snow joke for April Fools. First thing this morning when he opened the window shade, he says, very excitedly, we finally got snow. Looks like about 10inches! Oh wow That's fantastic I happily said. Then I hear...April Fools.

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: April Fool

Many years ago, on every April Fools, I turned on the speakers in our kitchen & played the sound of a huge bomb falling, from the Victory at Sea vinyl & my parents always got a kick out of it. Beth

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: April Fool

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Donna M: Re: April Fool

Actually, there was a bit of sadness for me on April 1. Nobody played a joke on me, and I didn't play any. My sadness concerns my middle brother, Marc, who has literally disappeared from the lives of myself and my other siblings. I had spotty contact with him a few years ago, but then he just quit talking altogether. His birthday is April 1, so I couldn't help thinking about him. I'm sorry to relate such sad things, but that's what April 1 is for me now. I'm praying for some sign from Marc that he's even still alive.

Date:

gina a: Re: April Fool

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: April Fool

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

gina a: Re: April Fool

Listen to this voice message.

Date: