Read Message
James Aldrich: Happy Easter
- Date:
Connie Grace: Re: Happy Easter
- Date:
Donna M: Re: Happy Easter
I wish a blessed Resurrection Day to everyone! This morning, I had the privilage of singing with 2 other ladies a song we've been working on for several weeks. It's called "Resurrection Power
. You can find renditions of it on Youtube.
After the service, we shared lunch together. Several people brought good things to eat. I made my beloved Amish cookies, but actually enjoyed a brownie made by a man who runs a bed and breakfast out of his house with his wife. His brownies are delicious, and I don't get to have them often, so I specially requested one, and our son, Nathan, (who has been with us since Friday), got it for me.
As I write this, Cleve is still at church at an afternoon service. I came home with Nathan, who has some grading to do for the second grade class he teaches at a Christian school. I've been dealing with an on and off headache today, and wasn't unhappy to be taken home to just settle down and be quiet for a while. However, it's been a good day, and I'm so grateful that I am saved, and have a relationship with Jesus!
- Date:
Connie Grace: Re: Happy Easter
Amen Donna.
- Date:
Abbie Taylor: Re: Happy Easter
- Date:
James Aldrich: Re: Happy Easter
- Date:
James Aldrich: Re: Happy Easter
- Date: