Read Message

Abbie Taylor: These Boots Are Made for Walking

Here's a song I would have sung to my late husband if I discoverd he'd been unfaithful. Fortunately, that never happened. But I hope you enjoy my rendition of this Nancy Sinatra classic.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/4wa2b9aed5zo55g2szadf/Abbie-Taylor-These-Boots-Are-Made-for-Walking-with-purchased-track.m4a?rlkey=rfdt9x15hsr7o2t9o9ax7jxvz&dl=1

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: These Boots Are Made for Walking

Oh, that's hilarious, love it! Beth

Date:

Richard Wells: Re: These Boots Are Made for Walking

Abbie: That! Was! Precious! I'll definitely stay on your good side. I don't want that cane comin' after me.

Date:

Marti B.: Re: These Boots Are Made for Walking

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Marti B.: Re: These Boots Are Made for Walking

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: These Boots Are Made for Walking

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Marti B.: Re: These Boots Are Made for Walking

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: These Boots Are Made for Walking

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: These Boots Are Made for Walking

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: These Boots Are Made for Walking

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: These Boots Are Made for Walking

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Richard Wells: Re: These Boots Are Made for Walking

Marti comma, we are going to have to come over there and turn down your voice verbosity Period. You may feel a little tingle at first comma, but you will find that your punctuation level while you are talking to be more reliable Period. Well comma, I pray that you recover quickly from your fall period. Have a wonderful day exclamation mark!

Date:

gina a: Re: These Boots Are Made for Walking

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: These Boots Are Made for Walking

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Marti B.: Re: These Boots Are Made for Walking

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Donna M: Re: These Boots Are Made for Walking

I'm sorry you fell down stairs and broke your elbow! Be assured that you will be in my prayers as you heal. I hope no other part of your body was injured in that fall, and that your husband is taking good care of you.

Date:

gina a: Re: These Boots Are Made for Walking

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

James Aldrich: Re: These Boots Are Made for Walking

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

gina a: Re: These Boots Are Made for Walking

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: These Boots Are Made for Walking

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

gina a: Re: These Boots Are Made for Walking

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: These Boots Are Made for Walking

Listen to this voice message.

Date: