Read Message
Scott D: Firestones & Flowers
I've been meaning to write this all week, I just haven't come in here long enough to put my thoughts together, and write them out. But Tuesday during one of the coffee gatherings our Sunday school teacher told us about his ordeal blowing out 2 tires, and getting them replaced. I loved it, because it set off the othe men telling their stories about having to get new tires, and all of them seemed quite adventuresome to me, and all I had to do was sit back and enjoy because I've never had this experience!
Then just a little while later, and I'm not sure at all where the transition took place, they were talking about having been younger, and going out to the graveyard to place flowers on the grave of a loved one. If you have a story about receiving new tires on a vehicle, or going to place flowers on the grave of a loved one, do not be afraid to post it here!
- Date:
Abbie Taylor: Re: Firestones & Flowers
- Date:
Scott D: Re: Firestones & Flowers
LOL Good afternoon Abbie! I love how you were able to tie the 2 together! Yes, like you, not driving, that's why I was able to sit back with my coffee and enjoy the stories that were exchanged.
- Date:
gina a: Re: Firestones & Flowers
- Date: