Read Message

Abbie Taylor: Make Lunch Count

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: Make Lunch Count

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

gina a: Re: Make Lunch Count

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

James Aldrich: Re: Make Lunch Count

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Donna M: Re: Make Lunch Count

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: Make Lunch Count

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: Make Lunch Count

Wow, this thread is making me hungry, guys! I can't believe kids doing things so young, I didn't speak or walk until I was 4. Beth

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: Make Lunch Count

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Scott D: Re: Make Lunch Count

If you want to talk about lunch counting this did it for me! Mother and I went to our mid-week lunch/Bible study today and had a wonderful time, and I hadn't planned on eating the meal but our cook came by right about the time things were getting ready to wrap up and saw that I didn't have anything in front of me, and packaged everything up for me to bring home! It included steak & rice as the main meal, a vegetable medely, cooked apples, and 2 cookies. Everything was mouth-watering delicious!

Date: