Read Message

Abbie Taylor: Dolphins and Pecans

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Donna M: Re: Dolphins and Pecans

The only dolphin I've ever seen is a stuffed one Jessica had when she was little. Once, after spending a night in a hotel for some reason, we were on our way home when she realized she had left it in our room. Knowing how much it meant to her, Cleve turned back and retrieved it for her. I was very glad he chose to do that.

I don't generally eat pecans by themselves, but I had a piece of cake with chocolate frosting and pecans this morning during the Bible study I attend each Tuesday. I enjoyed the treat very much, but probably more for the chocolate frosting than for the pecans.

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: Dolphins and Pecans

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: Dolphins and Pecans

I remember the TV show called Flipper, I think Sero has Flipper stuff. I have never been with dolphins & pecans are not my thing. Beth

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: Dolphins and Pecans

Thanks Flipper was the t. v. program I was talking about, but coudn't recall it's name.

Date: