Read Message

Donna M: Information, Please

Can anyone give me a phone number for Bard? My account has been suspended for quite a while because I had so many books downloaded at one time that I didn't download any more for over 6 months. Apparently, when you do that, it's assumed that you no longer want to receive books from Bard. Sadly, I have lost my Stream 2, which had a couple of books on it that I haven't finished reading. My Stream 3 has nothing except the music I have on an SD card because my account is not active. I would be very appreciative if anyone could provide me with a phone number that would put me in touch with someone who can help me straighten this out.

Date:

Richard Wells: Re: Information, Please

Donna: Call: (888-657-7323) and follow the prompts. You should be able to get referred to your regional library that way. You can also call your Library directly in Juno at: (888) 820-4525

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: Information, Please

Richard, I should have known you'd have the answer. Donna, please disregard my last message.

Date:

gina a: Re: Information, Please

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: Information, Please

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Donna M: Re: Information, Please

I've decided to wait until Monday and call the person who helped me set up my Bard account. If he can't help me, I would guess nobody could! (smile). Have a great weekend.

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: Information, Please

Listen to this voice message.

Date: