Read Message

Abbie Taylor: 1960s breakfast cereals

I've never much been into dry cereals, and I don't remember many of these that are mentioned in the video, but maybe you do. Enjoy! Thanks to Beth for sending this to me.

https://youtu.be/jQpaxSiDzd0?si=mMyL97unXIob9unt

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: 1960s breakfast cereals

I'm sure glad I ran into this YouTube goody! I remember fondly the old Sugar Smacks. I was also trying to think of other cereals I had as a kid & would want again & they are puffed wheat & the smallest size of shredded wheat, I hate the large shredded wheat biscuits, much too fibery for me. Beth

Date:

Donna M: Re: 1960s breakfast cereals

I was born in 1966, and don't remember most of the cereals mentioned. When I was a kid, my favorite cereal was Golden Grahams. No sugar was needed, and just the right amount of milk brought out their flavor. I don't usually eat breakfast anymore, but I may need to see if I can grab a box from the store sometime and relive my younger days.

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: 1960s breakfast cereals

I have always eaten breakfast regularly but I just like dry cereal, no milk. Beth

Date: