Read Message

Scott D: Crazy Ship Dreams

Well alright, I'd almost forgotten about this, because I almost never remember a dream unless it's crazy. But a couple of nights ago I was talking to an Aunt about a cruise that we're going to both be on in July, and it came back to me right away! Several weeks ago I dreamed that while we were on a ship somehow I was separated from my crew for quite some time, and the one who found me and was able to get me back to the rest of them was a cousin from the other side of the family that I'm going to be with on this trip!
Now, fastforward to yesterday, I had to go in for just my regular 6-month dental appointment, and I was telling the sweet lady that was doing everything about this dream, and she shared with me that she'd had a similar dream where she and her husband had been on a ship, and he had gone on an excursion where he explored the coral reeves and got all bloodied up, after she'd already warned him that he shouldn't go. So finally, what do you think about these 2 dreams, and are there any of your crazy dreams that you want to put out there for our interest?

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: Crazy Ship Dreams

Wow, crazy is right! I usually dream about doing something wrong, like having a guide dog & forgetting the dog even exists, not feeding him for years, I guess he was still alive. I have dreamed of going out naked too, good grief! I almost never remember my dreams. Beth

Date:

Scott D: Re: Crazy Ship Dreams

I loved this! I usually wind up the night by watching a few episodes of Family Feud, but last night I got back to my room a little later than usual so I got my Alexa to play S/XM 148 Radio Classics, and while I missed most of it they were airing an episode of Escape called Blood Bath, and I just checked, and it is here on Sero, but from what I was able to hear it was within the theme. Evidently a couple of buddies had been on a ship, and it must have wrecked, and left them stranded on an island that also had vampire bats! I couldn't believe it!

Date:

Scott D: Re: Crazy Ship Dreams

I almost had hush puppies yesterday with my lunch, and we are having shrimp today!

Date:

Scott D: Re: Crazy Ship Dreams

Staying within the theme I love it now, but I grew up horribly afraid every time the song Southern Cross came on!

Date:

Donna M: Re: Crazy Ship Dreams

The only dream I remember in vivid detail is the one I call my "driving dream". My kids were very young, and, in my dream, both of them got terribly sick. Cleve wasn't home, but somehow, the car was there. I knew in my dream that if I put them in the car and drove straight to the hospital, I would be able to get there without difficulty. However, as soon as I got there, the ability would leave me, and I would need help to get them into the hospital, and someone to drive us home when we were ready.

How a blind person could drive without causing a major accident I don't know, but that's what I dreamed. Without sight, I drove my sick children to the hospital, navigating turns and finding roads without seeing them. Weird, right?

Date:

Scott D: Re: Crazy Ship Dreams

Weird yes, but quite appropriate! I think that anyone is going to have a dream that includes driving! I loved watching Night Rider as a child, I that Kit would've been here by now!

Date:

Scott D: Re: Crazy Ship Dreams

I meant to post this earlier over the weekend, just never came over here to do it! This one wasn't nearly as cryptic, as one of those horror/comedy type things. But here's the scenario, I think I must have watched a television movie or mini-series where this took place. But anyway, here goes! I'd been dating a lady for a while before I found out that I was only one of about 10 that she was seeing, and when I consulted her about this she decided to kidnap me along with the others, and we were made to fiil out a questionaire of somewhere around 25 items, and which ever one of us matched her answers on a graph that she'd made the most was going to get to be the one she finally staid with!

Date:

gina a: Re: Crazy Ship Dreams

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Donna M: Re: Crazy Ship Dreams

I don't think I'd trust a self driving car. A while back. Cleve told me about a self driving taxi that stopped dead in the middle of an intersection because the internet went out. I can only imagine the disaster that could have happened.

Date: