Read Message

Scott D: Attack Duck

I did a little searching, and almost posted this on the one about crazy dreams, but it wasn't exactly applicable, so I decided to write a new one! But my father came and got me to spend a little time this evening to enjoy a nice cigar! It was a great time, and there were all sorts of birds singing in the neighborhood, but it reminded me of growing up while we'd walk to a pond, and there was a duck that sounded as if it had Asthma, and would come after my father while he was pushing me. So I began imagining the duck coming after me, and attempting to take the cigar away from me! I didn't appreciate the duck trying to get the cigar out of my mouth! So now I'm sitting here trying to remember the name of an old movie about attack birds, but I can't remember the name of the movie itself, or the director.

Date:

Donna M: Re: Attack Duck

There was a movie directed by Alfred Hitchcock called "The Birds". A flock of birds basically attached a town in the movie. Cleve and I watched it a couple of times. I didn't like it very much, though I love the stories he directs in a show called "Hitchcock Presents".

Date:

Scott D: Re: Attack Duck

Thanks Donna, this is it! I'd been trying to pull it in, but I think by the time I was in here reading things my brain had already shut off for the night!

Date:

gina a: Re: Attack Duck

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Donna M: Re: Attack Duck

Actually, I think "Angry Birds" is a vidio game. The Hitchcock movie is simply called "The Birds". For reasons I don't understand, Cleve likes that movie, and I have watched it a couple of times with him. I never cared for it, and that oppinion was strengthened when he told me how horrible Hitchcock was to the female star.

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: Attack Duck

Oh, that reminds me: Close to my childhood home, we had a duck pond & we would all go there often to feed the ducks, no attacks either. Beth

Date:

Scott D: Re: Attack Duck

I've been holding onto this one for a few days now trying to decide whether or not to post it, but Abbie's poem about ducks gave me the go ahead, plus the Comment about Angry Birds, which I believe is both a video game, and movie. But talking about both the ducks, and birds, makes me want Donald Duck's nephews to put together a Speed Metal band!

Date: