Read Message

Scott D: Re: Eye Of The Beholder

Abbie, this is a mental head scratcher for me because I have been blind for 40 plus years, but today while we were at our coffee drinking meeting my father put it out there that he still finds it interesting whenever I'll say something like "I watched, or saw something, and enjoyed it!" Too have you ever sung the song I Can Only Imagine?" I love this song, and I guess when I use those other terms this is what I'm actually doing!

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: Eye Of The Beholder

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

gina a: Re: Eye Of The Beholder

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Scott D: Re: Eye Of The Beholder

Hello Gina & all, yes, it doesn't happen like it used to, but from time to time I would get one of those sort of corrections, and finally figured out to leave it alone. I think that I've probably put this out on here somewhere, but having talked about the colors, and tints reminded me that while I was growing up I was receiving both Sports Illustrated, and Reader's Digest, and at the end of the articles they would go through the illustrations, but I would always do what I could to skip to the next article.

Date:

Donna M: Re: Eye Of The Beholder

I agree wholeheartedly with you.

Date:

Scott D: Re: Eye Of The Beholder

Thank you Abbie for this! I'd forgotten what this was about, so I had to go back, and read it! But it's very timely! Yesterday, during one of our weekly coffee drinking gatherings somehow we began discussing paints, and the different tints of the same color. I feel like I should have been bored out of my mind the whole time, but I loved every minute of it! I have a feeling that this was due to those who were carrying on the conversation!

Date:

Scott D: Re: Eye Of The Beholder

Oh yeah, before I came over here the first time this morning I looked at the user's forum, and read the post about some sort of camera! I didn't know what they were talking about, but I myself found it a bit unique that a blind, or visually impared person would be discussing cameras!

Date: