Read Message

Abbie Taylor: Not dropping F bombs

Good morning. Please note today's blog post contains Strong language. Are there any words you don't like to use? They don't have to be swearwords. Enjoy!

https://abbiescorner.wordpress.com/2026/05/25/not-dropping-f-bombs-mondaymusings-openbookbloghop-poetry/

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: Not dropping F bombs

Here is what I wrote on Abbie's blog:

Not only do I fervently dislike four-letter words but they are the coward's way out because you don't have to think at all, you just react. You don't have to really reason out the problem, you just attack it or, more correctly, other people. You don't have to come up with reasonable, rational decisions or methods, you can just emote. We all have a moral obligation to be happy because our reactions affect the people we live or deal with. Do we want to spread good or ill in the world? Life is not all about us. Invite people into the problem resolution procedures, if possible, to get help & ideas.

Date:

Scott D: Re: Not dropping F bombs

Sense we've been back home we've been watching a series called Crime 101, and I want to like it, but each episode is to long, and they drop the F-bomb way to much. So this morning after I'd eaten my breakfast while we had one on, I decided to roll out of the room, and go back to mine and listen to a Dateline on SXM.

Date:

Scott D: Re: Not dropping F bombs

I've thought long & hard about posting this as I am all 3, but do not use the terms crippled, lamed, or out of context special around me. I've known what both crippled and lamed meant eversense I was a young child. But once I figured out what the phrases "special ed", and "special needs" meant I've disdained the misuse of this single word.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: Not dropping F bombs

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Richard Wells: Re: Not dropping F bombs

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

gina a: Re: Not dropping F bombs

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: Not dropping F bombs

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Scott D: Re: Not dropping F bombs

We can blame the first couple of Eden for making us damaged goods!

Date: