Read Message

Abbie Taylor: Happy birthday, Scott

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Scott D: Re: Happy birthday, Scott

Good morning Abbie, and everyone else! Thank you for that solo, I love it! Right now I am in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina along with a few other relatives from verying states! Last night we had supper at a wonderful Asian restaurant that my sister found for me, and while most of my family ordered different entrees to share I went the selfish route and ordered the walnut shrimp and put every single bite in my own mouth!

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: Happy birthday, Scott

Oh, I guess I should've done a voice one. But here goes. As Leslie Gore might've said, it's your birthday and you can pick out if you want to. Glad you had a good time.

Date:

Scott D: Re: Happy birthday, Scott

Good morning! LOL I love it! Earlier in the week, one of the first nights that we'd been here, I brought home a piece of cheese-cake, and last night after we'd eaten the pizza I ate it, and it was wonderful! I could try to tell you what kind it was, but I would destroy the spelling!

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: Happy birthday, Scott

Hey, Scott, happy birthday & keep celebrating with that scrumptious food! Beth

Date:

Scott D: Re: Happy birthday, Scott

Thank you Beth! This morning my father went out for breakfast, and he knew that I didn't want to go. But before he left he went and got me a cup of coffee. So I've had the breakfast of champions which consisted of a few double-stuffed Oreos and coffee.

Date:

gina a: Re: Happy birthday, Scott

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Scott D: Re: Happy birthday, Scott

LOL Oreo sandwiches huh? I haven't thought about those things in years, but I love them!

Date:

Donna M: Re: Happy birthday, Scott

Gena, are those wonderful sandwitches something special, only available where you live, or can I find them somewhere? They sound wonderful!

Date:

gina a: Re: Happy birthday, Scott

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: Happy birthday, Scott

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Scott D: Re: Happy birthday, Scott

Hello Connie! Thank you!

Date:

Donna M: Re: Happy birthday, Scott

I love cheese cake--lemmon cheese cake in particular. My birthday is July 8, and I believe our son's roommate, who loves to bake, is going to make me one. He's been busy with lots of things since Nathan asked him about it, so I hope he hasn't forgotten. I offered to pay for all the ingredients, but Nathan said he didn't think he would want me to. I guess we'll just see what happens.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: Happy birthday, Scott

Wow! My grandmother's birthday was July 8. May she rest in peace. I hope you have a chance to enjoy that cake.

Date: