Read Message

Scott D: Everybody Loves Heart

I've been trying to decide whether or not I should post this, and finally decided that I would! But the first morning that we got here, and my father and I went for our morning cup of coffee, I hadn't brought anything with me to keep me occupied, so I ended up doing what I normally do anyway and started to listen to my surroundings. Close by I picked up on someone speaking, and I started to decide whether they sounded like the character Robert on Everybody Loves Raymond, or the character Max on Heart To Heart! It was a unique combination, somewhere between the two!

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: Everybody Loves Heart

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Scott D: Re: Everybody Loves Heart

I totally understand where you're coming from as to Heart To Heart! I was watching the reruns when FX first started, and it was extremely visual, and I surprised myself that I liked it as much as I did! But the music helped, and mother would always announce when Jonathan was fighting! I always tried to picture it in my mind! I don't know how old he was supposed to be on the show, but I always thought that Max would be a great Grandfather!

Date: