Read Message

Snow Bunny: Summer spitefulness

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: Summer spitefulness

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: Summer spitefulness

Yeah, buddy! Remember the one about the cane you did, or was it you? Beth

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: Summer spitefulness

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: Summer spitefulness

Good Abby.

Date:

Donna M: Re: Summer spitefulness

Hello, Beth. I'm sorry you don't enjoy summer. After the frigid winters here in Alaska, I look forward to the warm sunshine of summer in spite of the mosquitoes that drive me crazy. Our sunshine, when it comes, feels more intense than the sunshine I felt in Wisconsin, and I do my best to soak up all the vitamin D I can get without being burned.

Date:

Scott D: Re: Summer spitefulness

Here here! I'm with you on this one! Eversense we've been here in Hilton Head this trips the gnats are everywhere, and when they first started crawling on me, and I didn't know what they were at the time it bothered me. But when one of my family members informed me of the critters it doesn't bother nearly as much as it had been1!

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: Summer spitefulness

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Scott D: Re: Summer spitefulness

Recently with Independence Day we've mentioned fireworks, and while I couldn't find the thread itself, I thought that it fit. I generally love a good fireworks display. While I was growing up I had a relative that was in the Ms. Alabama pagent, and the title that got her there took place during the 4th of July, and I think the firework display usually took place after the pagent. Also, on another hand, while I was a kid, I can remember hating what were called sparklers. No matter how low I held the things I always managed to get myself burned slightly. My favorites were these little bead type things called Whipper Snappers, you just threw them down on the ground and they'd pop.

Date:

gina a: Re: Summer spitefulness

Listen to this voice message.

Date: