Read Message
Snow Bunny: I heard this on the local news today
Hey, guys, today is National Iced Tea Day & the news people were discussing if they liked iced tea & how they drink it. I love it & I use Splenda in it, what about all of you? Beth
- Date:
Abbie Taylor: Re: I heard this on the local news today
- Date:
Donna M: Re: I heard this on the local news today
I like iced tea, but haven't had any in years. The sad thing is that Cleve bought me an iced tea maker a long time ago. My problem is that I don't have any ice trays, and wouldn't have room in my freezer to make ice even if I bought some. I recently enjoyed a cup of hot Lemmon Zinger tea with, (as Mary Poppins would say), a spoonful of sugar. It was delicious!
- Date:
Connie Grace: Re: I heard this on the local news today
You don't have an ice cub tray section?
Come to thank of it, their isn't any in my New Refrigerator Freezer either.
But keep cold water in the refrigerator all the time.
And only get the one glass of Tea for Dinner at night.
Plus the one cup of Coffee in the morning.
- Date: