Read Message
Abbie Taylor: Diner meals
What do you remember about these meals? I'll share my memories later, but meanwhile, enjoy this video. I hope it brings back memories.
https://youtu.be/u4aXX-w4Vu0?is=qt0GQp-DXsTFkayC
- Date:
Abbie Taylor: Re: Diner meals
- Date:
Connie Grace: Re: Diner meals
- Date:
Abbie Taylor: Re: Diner meals
- Date:
Donna M: Re: Diner meals
Before I say what I want to say, I'll put this out there. I tried twice to reply to this message with a voice message. When I tried to listen to it to make sure the quality and volume were okay, there was absolutely no sound whatsoever. I'm sitting next to my laptop, so I don't think I'm too far away, and even if I was, the ambient sounds in the house would have been picked up. Can anyone tell me what might be happening?
Okay; now, on to my response. When Cleve and I travel to appointments in Wasilla, we sometimes stop at a restaurant which is a combination Kentucky Fried Chicken and A and W. It works out well for us, because I love the fried chicken, and Cleve often wants a hamburger instead, and that is no problem, since the counters are very close to each other. I like the A and W shakes in the frosty glasses. They remind me of Wendys' Frosties, which I also think are delicious.
- Date:
Connie Grace: Re: Diner meals
Donna, I had the same problem yesterday, not being able to post a voice message, so hope it clears up for you also.
If not let sero iknow.
- Date:
Donna M
- Date:
Abbie Taylor
- Date:
Donna M: Regarding Cooky Bars and Chocolate Shakes
- Date:
gina a
- Date:
James Aldrich: Diner meals
- Date:
Connie Grace: Re: Diner meals
- Date:
Abbie Taylor: Re: Diner meals
- Date:
gina a: Re: Diner meals
- Date:
gina a
- Date:
Connie Grace: Re: Diner meals
- Date:
gina a: Re: Diner meals
- Date:
Abbie Taylor: Re: Diner meals
- Date:
Connie Grace: annual price this year for me for sero.
- Date:
Scott D: Re: Diner meals
We'll be headed back home on Sunday, but while we've been here on our trip in S C I've had what they're calling sliders on their menu at different places, and I like them. They're small burgers kind of like you get at Crystals, but much better than the ones you get there! It's been a while since I've had one but I love the R B Float!
- Date:
gina a: Re: Diner meals
- Date:
Donna M: Re: Diner meals
Well, Abbie, now you've got me wanting a chocolate shake! Thanks a lot! :) I wouldn't care about the whipped cream or the cherry; I like my chocolate pure and unadulterated!
- Date:
Abbie Taylor: Re: Diner meals
Well, Donna, I hope you can find someplace there in Alaska that serves milkshakes. Good luck, and happy slurping!
- Date:
Donna M: Re: Diner meals
It's not that there aren't places in Alaska where I can get them; it's that I wasn't anywhere near one when I heard your message. We do have a blender. Maybe I'll have to learn how to make a chocolate shake in that. I know icecream and milk are the two essential ingredients, but I don't know if anything else is needed. Does anyone out there know?
- Date: