Read Message
Scott D: Where Were You 41 Years Ago, Do You Remember?
I just got a wonderful surprise, and this time I'm loving it! But I just checked the featured television show & saw that it's The 1st season of The Golden Girls. (1985) I was 5-years old that year. So I grew up watching that show, and we're currently watching reruns, on Halmark I believe, but don't just take my word for it! I've often wanted an audio description while watching this one, so this is great! No, I would not take the time machine, and go back 41 years!
- Date:
Abbie Taylor: Re: Where Were You 41 Years Ago, Do You Remember?
- Date:
Connie Grace: Re: Where Were You 41 Years Ago, Do You Remember?
- Date:
Scott D: Re: Where Were You 41 Years Ago, Do You Remember?
I'm loving how they have things set up! There are 27 episodes, and without having to deal with commercials you can get through 2-3 at a time!
- Date: