Read Message
Richard Wells: Text Marks the Spot
For Those of you who use NVDA, I have an exciting piece of news for you. You know how when you open a web site with System Access and it automatically goes to the first non-linked text? Well, Now, NVDA, with a simple add-on does the same thing! This means that NVDA will jump passed all the elements such as links, buttons, combo boxes, check boxes, etc. And take you right to the meet of the site you are browsing just like System Access does. If you want to try it, here is a link. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/rj0ruplmow3q7o1faoae7/TextMarksTheSpot.nvda-addon?rlkey=9bcxmcsp5yb2m5qia96cnacqw&dl=1
- Date:
Connie Grace: Re: Text Marks the Spot
- Date:
Richard Wells: Re: Text Marks the Spot
It wasn't a video. It was an NVDA add-on. It downloaded immediately and it will not install unless NVDA is running.
- Date:
Abbie Taylor: Re: Text Marks the Spot
- Date:
Richard Wells: Re: Text Marks the Spot
Abbie: I do see what you mean. Sometimes, I have to press SHIFT+H to get to the beginning of an article. We should probably let Casey know of specific web sites where this happens so he can address it. I can see how the add-on could get confused if the article had elements embedded in it shortly after the content text began.
- Date:
Abbie Taylor: Re: Text Marks the Spot
- Date:
gina a: Re: Text Marks the Spot
- Date:
Abbie Taylor: Re: Text Marks the Spot
- Date:
Connie Grace: Re: Text Marks the Spot
- Date: