Read Message

Abbie Taylor: Reuben sandwich

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

gina a: Re: Reuben sandwich

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Scott D: Re: Reuben sandwich

This is slightly off topic, but all of you know me by now, that's how I roll! But while we were away on our trip one day recently my father told me that he was going to pick up a sandwich at Jersey Mike's and asked if I would like anything. After he went through the menu I decided on something that was as basic as you can get! I told him that I wanted a tuna sandwich on rosemerry bread, with a little lettuce! He brought it back to me and the thing was wonderful!

Date:

gina a: Re: Reuben sandwich

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: Reuben sandwich

Wow, never heard of rosemary bread! I had half of a reuben tonight, by the way. I used to love kraut by itself but I now only like it on a sandwich, meaning a reuben, never heard of kraut on anything else except for a dog & I like my dogs just with mustard, or mustrid, as I called it when I was little. Beth

Date: