Read Message
Snow Bunny: I hate summer
- Date:
Abbie Taylor: Re: I hate summer
- Date:
Connie Grace: Re: I hate summer
- Date:
Scott D: Re: I hate summer
Connie I'm right there with YOU! You can give me sunshine, lolypops, rainbows, heat, & humidity, and I'll be thankful for all of the above!
- Date:
Scott D: Re: I hate summer
Abbie in honor of the 4th I think that you should do a rendition of Come On Baby, Light My Fire!
- Date:
Snow Bunny: Re: I hate summer
Yeah, Scott, great idea! Beth
- Date:
Snow Bunny: Re: I hate summer
I'm with you all the way, Abbie & this Fourth is our 250th, oh brother! Beth
- Date:
Scott D: Re: I hate summer
Hello Beth et al! While I have to disagree with you slightly as far as the heat & humidity is concerned, I totally agree with you about the flying critters and how annoying they are! We got home over the weekend from 3 weeks in South Carolina, and while overall it was a great time the gnats were everywhere, and really went after my father! I too had my own experiences with them, but I think I finally was able to tell myself to let it go, and they will too!
- Date:
Donna M: Re: I hate summer
Well, Beth, your song was cute, but I completely disagree with its sentiment. I endure Alaskan winter so I can enjoy the sunshine and warmth of summer. Of course, we dont get the humidity you do. I did experience that when I lived in Wisconsin, but I didn't mind because it was warm! Now, if you want to talk about musquitoes, you can rejoice that you don't live where I do. I believe someone jokingly named them as the state bird once!
Having said all that, I hope your summer won't be as horrible as you think it will be. Take care, and have a good day.
- Date:
Snow Bunny: Re: I hate summer
Well, I have AC so I'm not out in the summer mess! That's hilarious about the mosquitoes being called the state bird of Alaska, lol, I think I've heard something similar before. Wonder why they get so bad there, it doesn't get that hot in the summer, right? Beth
- Date:
Donna M: Re: I hate summer
- Date: