Read Message
gina a: ssad thoughts on a sad day
- Date:
Abbie Taylor: Re: ssad thoughts on a sad day
- Date:
gina a: Re: ssad thoughts on a sad day
- Date:
Abbie Taylor: Re: ssad thoughts on a sad day
- Date:
gina a: Re: ssad thoughts on a sad day
- Date:
Donna M: Re: ssad thoughts on a sad day
Hi, Gina. I'm here a day late, but I want to say that I understand completely your need to honor and grieve the sad passing of your friend. It's wonderful that you know she is safe in the arms of Jesus, and, by the way, can see perfectly! I hope you and your husband will be able to find something good to eat at Plumb Delicious in her honor.
- Date:
Scott D: Re: ssad thoughts on a sad day
Well said, I'm right behind you! Every now and then I'll get a bit melancholy, and the best thing to remedy that is to put on a song with the same sentement, you've heard the saying, "Misery loves company." So the best thing for me to do in order to fill better about things is to put on a song and listen to it, and remind myself that to shall pass. Anyway, just within the last few days I've rediscovered a song and it has a line it that goes something like, I'm not meant to ride with a cloud between my knees." And this morning while I was getting ready to head to church while I was listening to the song and heard that line my thought was, not right now Scott!
- Date: