Read Message

Abbie Taylor: When You Say Nothing At All

This is a song I wish I'd sung to Bill when he was alive, but I didn't know it existed until my group, The Hubcaps, sang it last month. I could tell you more, but I think it works better when you say nothing at all. This is my cover of Allyson Craus's version. Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/sbcq7y7vrl0u6cxzdkfv9/Abbie-Taylor-When-You-Say-Nothing-At-All-with-purchased-track.m4a?rlkey=1xyezdiqlhqy63o0x5r9gkhat&dl=

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: When You Say Nothing At All

Wow, beautiful, I never heard of this song before. Beth

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: When You Say Nothing At All

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Scott D: Re: When You Say Nothing At All

I've had to remind myself of this numerous times, especially here recently! But it's not always just what you say, but what you do, & how you do it! Just this morning I woke up thinking about a late church friend whose birthday was if memory serves me right was the day after mine, and she was a school consolor, and a lovely lady, but her husband is one of our coffee drinking fellows, and our Sunday school teacher, and eversense we've been hanging out together at the bookstore he usually sits just to my left, and I find it a whole lot easier to run things by him than I ever did her. I'm not sure what that says about me.

Date: