Read Message

Snow Bunny: National Catfish Day

From my Library of Congrest daily history notice:

On June 25, 1987 President Ronald Reagan issued Proclamation 5672 establishing that date as National Catfish Day.

So do you guys like catfish? We used to have it when visiting Tennessee relatives & it was good, though fried & greasy. Beth

Date:

Scott D: Re: National Catfish Day

I'm not a huge catfish fan either, because of the 2 elements that you mentioned. I can't remember just where, but I have been to a place that served catfish strips, and they were probably the best experience with the food that I've had!

Date:

Scott D: Re: National Catfish Day

You've got me sort of curious now! I have an Uncle whose nickname at some point has been Catfish, but I've never known why!

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: National Catfish Day

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

gina a: Re: National Catfish Day

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Donna M: Re: National Catfish Day

Yes, Gina, I remember getting fish from the Fish and Chips when I was a kid, and loving it. I don't know if it was catfish, though.

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: National Catfish Day

Listen to this voice message.

Date: