Read Message
Scott D: Oh Deer!
Of course I can't remember what it was now, but last night we were watching something that had a deer on it, and it was making the cutest noise! I shouldn't have been, but I was surprised! I'd never thought about deer making a sound. But I loved it! The only time I ever really think about them are during Christmas! When I first heard and thought about the sound I thought about a toddler trying to get their guardian's attention. But the more I thought about the animal world, I could compare it to the bleat of a little lamb! Have you ever heard a deer, what'd you think?
- Date:
Marti B.: Re: Oh Deer!
- Date:
Scott D: Re: Oh Deer!
Thank you! This is interesting both about the deer, and what you said about an elk! Again, I shouldn't be surprised, but I've never thought about an elk having a call. Especially a whistle like you described.
- Date: