Read Message

Abbie Taylor: Sushi

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: Sushi

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

gina a: Re: Sushi

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Marti B.: Re: Sushi

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Scott D: Re: Sushi

Yes, that's one thing that I can appreciate about sushi! I'd always thought that it was the same package wrapped up the same way always. But there are different varieties, and I guess that since I love my seafood that's why I'm alright with it.

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: Sushi

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Donna M: Re: Sushi

I'm with you, Abbie. I can't see me eating that. Cleve has tried some, and he said he didn't like it either.

Date:

Snow Bunny: Re: Sushi

It doesn't sound good to me either. Beth

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: Sushi

Listen to this voice message.

Date: