Read Message

Scott D: Big Wheel Keep Spinning

Well we've been home for a while now, and my father was finally scheduled, and went to see his gp, and then went right over to the ENT, and I can't give you much, but only what they're letting out. But he is diagnosed with Vertigo, and I don't know the name of them, but has been prescribed a storoid, and is suposed to start taking them 6 times a day beginning today. I am a bit upset with myself, because I forgot to set my alarm and over slept, and my father and I had talked about it last night and agreed that we'd leave at 830 this morning to get our haircuts. And when he came down to check on me at a quarter after I was still getting ready. Then before I learned about the Vertigo situation all I knew was that I was being placed in the back seat which is unusual for me, and that mom was coming along with us. Now I think I've gotten everything figured out, but for some reason or another I'm not feeling like I was given the full story. Okay, I'll shut up now!

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: Big Wheel Keep Spinning

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Donna M: Re: Big Wheel Keep Spinning

I can see where that would be frightening for you, Scott. I will pray for your father, and that your parents will reveal everything to you so that you're in the loop. Take care, and rest in God's ability to uphold and sustain all of you in the midst of this difficult situation.

Date:

Scott D: Re: Big Wheel Keep Spinning

Too, he has gone deaf in the left ear!

Date:

Donna M: Re: Big Wheel Keep Spinning

I'm so sorry to hear that, Scott! I pray there is something that can be done to correct the situation.

Date:

Scott D: Re: Big Wheel Keep Spinning

Good morning, and thank you Donna! We're getting things figured out! Again, I don't know the name of them, but there's an over the counter patch that I think is suposed to help with the Vertigo and balance situation, and my mother has run over to Walgreen's to look for and pick up a few things! I'm trying to get excited about the trip, but my stomach backfired on me again this morning, so I can't quite get there yet. I think that's going to be a case of once I'm actually on the ship, and can't do ship about it until we return to dry land.

Date: