Read Message

gina a: Birthday wishes and a new app

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: Birthday wishes and a new app

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Donna M: Re: Birthday wishes and a new app

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: Birthday wishes and a new app

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: Birthday wishes and a new app

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

gina a: Re: Birthday wishes and a new app

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: Birthday wishes and a new app

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

gina a: Re: Birthday wishes and a new app

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Connie Grace: Re: Birthday wishes and a new app

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: Birthday wishes and a new app

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Donna M: Re: Birthday wishes and a new app

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Donna M: Re: Birthday wishes and a new app

Well, I guess the message I wrote before this one came too late. So, I'll just say that I'm glad you had a happy birthday. If the lemmon cheesecake hadn't been possible, a chocolate cake would have been what I would have wanted. I'm glad you enjoyed it, and that your friend made such a good dinner for you and Gail.

Date:

Donna M: Re: Birthday wishes and a new app

Happy birthday, Gina. I hope you and Gail can do something fun today. I'm happy that I still have some of the lemmon cheesecake Nathan's roommate made for me. It will be a wonderful dessert tonight after dinner.

Date:

James Aldrich: Re: Birthday wishes and a new app

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

gina a: Re: Birthday wishes and a new app

Listen to this voice message.

Date: