Read Message

Richard Wells: Abbie The Narrator

Do y'all remember a couple of years ago when I had Abbie send me her porsonal voice she created for iDevices? Well, today you will hear it in action as she narrates the account of creation from (Genesis 1:1-2:3) in the King James Bible. Enjoy:

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/tiv3xclu9zaf8uxlb8rkr/AbbieTaylorAccountOfCreationWithEffects.m4a?rlkey=g2y3ht50d29ujkbfan5fyptni&dl=1

Date:

Richard Wells: Re: Abbie The Narrator

By the way, that was Abbie's personal voice, not her porsonal voice.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: Abbie The Narrator

Listen to this voice message.

Date:

Richard Wells: Re: Abbie The Narrator

Hi Abbie: I am not planning to do anything with it. I just did it because I wanted to see if I could. Once I accomplished it, I wanted to show it to you and anyone who wants to listen to it.

Date:

Abbie Taylor: Re: Abbie The Narrator

That's great, Richard! Thanks again.

Date:

gina a: Re: Abbie The Narrator

Listen to this voice message.

Date: